Wilcox MRF-Xe (Micro Range Finder)
The Wilcox MRF-Xe is the next generation in the Wilcox MRF line of products. The MRF-Xe is a micro range finder which uses a low power class 3R laser. The Wilcox MRF-Xe is designed to meet the needs of snipers for a compact, low pro, rugged, and extremely capable laser range finder. The Wilcox MRF-Xe mounts to any standard picatinny rail and features ballistic software which allows the user to program the device with specific weapon and load information.
The Wilcox MRF-Xe has a smaller footprint and improved controls over legacy laser range finders. This makes the range finder easier to run ambidextrous and increases compatibility with other accessories.
The MRF-Xe is primarily operated with a mode selection dial and fire control button on the top of the unit. This allows for easy manipulation of the laser range finder’s functions. The Wilcox MRF-Xe features a remote port which accepts Wilcox’s line of ERGOCTO Xe Activation Keypads and ERGOCTO Xe Control Grips. This gives the user flexibility for mounting and activation.
The built-in networking capabilities and user interface give the MRF-Xe superior maintenance and replenishment connectivity with key auxiliary devices. These leading-edge features increase the warfighter’s lethality and situational awareness. Weapon and bullet information can be entered into the MRF-Xe through any paired mobile device with the application of proprietary third party software. Once the data is entered, the MFR-Xe captures both the environmental conditions transmitted from the sensor suite and the distance to the target transmitted by the precision laser range finder to the onboard computer, instantly providing a ballistic solution to the user.
The MRF-Xe is available in a low power red laser configuration for easy boresight alignment. The red visible laser and laser range finder are housed in a unique optical bench that is environmentally stable in complex combat conditions. The MRF-Xe can be paired with various sighting products on the market providing a ballistic solution to a device that can disturb the reticle for faster engagements and maximized lethality. When the MRF-Xe is securely mounted on any Picatinny style 1913 rail, it provides rock-solid boresight retention to the weapon.
Features & Benefits
- One optical bench houses the red VIS laser and LRF
- Optical bench is aligned to weapon by one windage and one elevation adjustment
- Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by 2 shock nuts
- Multi-function keypad provide flexibility in programing custom options
- Five (5) selectable pulse modes on VIS laser settings
- Selectable or auto adjustable laser brightness settings
- Security tethered loop tie down
- Bluetooth interface provides key information on mobile devices and connectivity to auxiliary devices
- User interchangeable modular visor/laser safety cover
- On-board ballistic computer calculates temperature, pressure, humidity, inclination, cant and heading
- Eye safe LRF operation measures 2000 meters to a man-sized target
- Large OLED display outputs ballistic solution in MIL, MOA & INCHES
- Programmable database stores up to 30 rifle and ammo profiles
- Remote port accepts Wilcox line of ERGOCTO Xe Activation Keypads and ERGOCTO Xe Control Grips (optional)