ITAR COMPLIANCE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I understand that the products, technologies and services listed on this website are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions). History: 59 FR25811, May 18, 1994; 71 FR 20534, Apr. 21, 2006.
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges) for my company and me. I am purchasing the articles identified on this website for use or resale in the U.S. only.
- I understand that these items will not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies).
- If/when I resell these items, I will advise my customers of their duty to comply with U.S.export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted.
- If/when I resell these items, I will obtain and retain record of the sale.
- If/when I resell these items, I will inform my customers that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report to me this fact and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.