Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Licentia Arms Co, LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Licentia Arms Co, LLC. Licentia Arms Co offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Licentia Arms Co, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Licentia Arms Co, LLC. Copyright 2019. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Licentia Arms Co, LLC.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
ITAR COMPLIANCE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I understand that the products, technologies and services listed on this website are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
– I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions). History: 59 FR25811, May 18, 1994; 71 FR 20534, Apr. 21, 2006.
– I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges) for my company and me. I am purchasing the articles identified on this website for use or resale in the U.S. only.
– I understand that these items will not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies).
– If/when I resell these items, I will advise my customers of their duty to comply with U.S.export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted.
– If/when I resell these items, I will obtain and retain record of the sale.
– If/when I resell these items, I will inform my customers that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report to me this fact and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
Shipping & Return Policy
All units will ship insured and direct signature required. Tracking information will be emailed to the customer when their order has shipped. Some items have a lead time and it is the customers responsibility to inquire about lead times before ordering an item. Items ship within 48 hours of items being available. We will only ship to your direct billing address. We do not ship outside of the United States. We do not ship to PO boxes.
All Orders are non-cancellable. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. It is the customers responsibility to contact Licentia Arms Co. with any questions prior to placing an order.
Returns will only be accepted with a valid RMA number. RMA numbers will be given out via email and must be included for anything to be returned. RMA’s will be given out on a case by case basis, per our warranty information. RMA’s can be requested by emailing [email protected]
All sales are final. We do not give refunds because a customer wants to return an item. Items will be backed by our warranty policies and will be replaced or repaired, however, no refunds will be given. It is the buyers responsibility to confirm product information with Licentia Arms before ordering.
New Night Vision devices assembled by Licentia Arms will carry a two year warranty. This two year warranty will cover the housing system of your unit against defects and the image intensifier, for two years , for the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the unit and damage from use. It is up to the sole discretion of Licentia Arms Co to determine if a product issue is defective in nature or caused by negligence / use by the user. In the event that a defect is covered by this warranty, Licentia Arms Co, at their sole discretion, will either repair or replace the product. This will be the only remedy offered, no refunds will be given.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products used in an abnormal manner
- Abuse of the product
- Items that were altered or modified
- Items repaired by anyone other than Licentia Arms Co
- High Light, laser, or over exposure burns
- Glass breakage from drops or impacts
It is the customers responsibility to understand night vision can be damaged from high light exposure, lasers, and daytime use. We do not warranty any light damage to the tube. Licentia Arms recommends to store your night vision without batteries to avoid accidental high light damage and battery corrosion. It Is the customers responsibility to understand the capabilities of night vision to avoid damage to their image intensifier tube.
No other warranties will be applied other than this warranty, including oral, written, or implied.
Licentia Arm Co also sells finished goods that are built and assembled by other manufacturers (example: KAC PVS-30, Wilcox G24). These items will be covered under the manufacturers warranty and will be warrantied directly through the manufacturer.
Body Armor Policy
The sale of armor is permissible in 49 states (please review your state regulations before making a purchase). Public Act number 98-127 (House Bill Number 5750). Licentia Arms Co. will not fulfill any orders to the state of Connecticut. Licentia Arms Co. will also not fulfill any orders with a Connecticut billing address.
NON-LAW ENFORCEMENT RESIDENTS OF CONNECTICUT ARE PROHIBITED FROM PURCHASING BODY ARMOR ONLINE.
By purchasing armor products from Licentia Arms Co. you agree to be at least 18 years of age and operating legally according to your state laws, province, or territory. Armor products must remain within the United States and should NOT be transported out of the country of purchase.
You are not purchasing body armor for any unlawful action of criminal intent; you agree to use all armor products lawfully. You agree that you are not a Felon or forbidden from purchasing a firearm. You agree your purchase is for your own individual use, and products are not being purchased for another person or organization.
You agree and assume all risk using armor products, whether in the face of a threat or by misuse. Body armor should never be ‘tested’ on yourself, any living person or animal. You agree to not interact with Licentia Arms Co. via social media or privately about ‘testing’ body armor on video, in pictures, or in any form that is irresponsible and knowingly putting another human life in harm’s way.
If you are illegally purchasing body armor, Licentia Arms Co. will cooperate with the appropriate authorities according to the law.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) / Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Level III and below rated body armor falls under the jurisdiction of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) while IV and higher performance rifle rated body armor plates fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.