The Surefire X300U-a is a pistol mounted weapon light that delivers 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output. The throw of the light is focused by a precision TIR lens, creating a far-reaching high-intensity beam. The throw pattern feature a larger center spot that offers the power to positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing an adversary’s vision. This intense beam also provides extensive peripheral illumination for maintaining situational awareness.
The rugged Surefire X300u-a, with its QD lever system, attaches securely to any Universal and Picatinny rails found on most handguns. Activation is done with the integral one finger ambidextrous switch. The switch can be depressed for momentary light or flipped in either direction for constant on. The x300u can be equipped with SureFire’s optional DG handgun grip switch.
- Special high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
We recommend the Surefire X300u for all handguns. This is the only handgun light that we use and we believe it provides superior performance to anything else on the market. Handgun lights are an extremely important tool to properly shoot a handgun at night and the X300u is the best there is.